Tuesday 31 October 2017

Sketchbooks and stuff.

Tuesday:



 In last evenings drawing session I think I completed and titled my new whole sketchbook work and it will be at Barnoon Workshop as a late entry to the Hand Held View exhibition.


As I considered that I had finished a whole sketchbook it would be good to start another and above is how I have started. I know not my theme for this next book but hey I am sure it will come together as it goes on.

 Below are some pics from the rest of my day, part of which was doing a Tour & Draw or a couple and a lovely day it was to go out and draw.
 



Below is a pic from the end of my day after manning the exhibition and developing ideas with my wife for future events.


I am now gathering myself to start drawing and get on with this new sketchbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment