Monday 17 July 2017

Starting The Week and new drawing.

Monday:


Above is the drawing I started and finished in last nights drawing session and another riff on the current book topic, I am now 11 drawings away from completing all the pages in this current whole sketchbook work.

Monday starts as Monday does with the drawing group at Barnoon Workshop that my wife leads we went of to do some preparatory sketches outside and mine are below. These sketches were for us to work from when we got back to the workshop and out task was to draw on slate.



Above is the slate drawing I finished off with a bit of an abstraction from my prep work. It was a very enjoyable class.



After we had finished the drawing class I came across this mobile home parked in the Barnoon car park which had driven all the way from China.

This afternoon I was helping in my friends grocers shop and tonight we met up with Rebecca my step daughter who has come back from her teaching job in Dubai to stay with us for a few weeks so we are now a whole family again, which is nice.

So at some point I will draw some more but family time is good.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment