Friday 28 July 2017

New drawings as usual.


Friday:


Above is the drawing I thought I had finished last night but then continued with and now it is finished and I also finished an earlier drawing in the book that I felt was rather under developed. I have also now embarked on the back inside cover, hopefully I will complete that tonight and then I am ever so close to book completion and new work.


Today has been a rain ridden day so I had no drawing tour to do but I did run around postering and buying extra wire for our drawing with wire class this afternoon. I also spent a few hours helping in my friends grocers and after that we went down to the railway station and greeted my wife's mother who has come down for birthday celebrations.

So short blog tonight but 518 blogs done in 518 days and I am sure there will be another tomorrow.

Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment