Wednesday 8 February 2017

New drawing and last weeks art drop has not been found yet.



Above is a drawing I did last night after returning from the jam night I was involved in and I am pleased with it.


Got up quite early today after the late but fun night yesterday because we had a parcel being picked up so whilst waiting for them to pick up I managed another couple of obliterarty drawings. I am liking the way this book is going and will be working on it when I return from giving my Wednesday evening guitar class.

I think theses drawings show a breadth of pattern and ides that I am satisfied with.


Above is a very small art drop I did last week that still hasn't been found, maybe I should have put it somewhere obvious but hey I am sure someone will find sometime in the future.



The above two are postcard sized drawings yet again from Jordan Jackson lens he managed some 60 plus images so I still have a few more to show. I am ever grateful for his effort.

I am off to teach and then when I get back to draw.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment