Wednesday 21 December 2016

Recent new drawings.


Above is the drawing I had decided that wasn't finished, so last evening I carried on with it and seem to have reached a conclusion. I am now very pleased with it....

Below is some of my continuing work on my very nearly finished 'whole sketchbook'. The book is in a finishing stage where I review what I have done so far and see if there is anything I want to add for aesthetic purposes but I am essentially very happy with it even if I didn't do another mark bur I probably will.






Above is another drawing I did last evening and my second festive offering of the season.

Today was a busy day as I had to go up to Bristol to pick my son up so he can have Christmas with us and we are looking forward to a bit of family time, we just await the arrival of my wife's daughter on Saturday morning and we will be ready.

It will be nice to have a few days of down time, it doesn't happen very often, however I will still be drawing new drawings and editting the book to completion.

I am off to relax and draw and we will see what comes out tonight. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment