Sunday 11 December 2016

Drawing, Private View and Micro Pub



It has been a busy weekend of Lantern workshop so I had little time for drawing but started this one above, I will see where this goes later.


Below is a small-ish drawing I had forgotten about that I did earlier in the year but don't think I have shared before, just another experiment as most of my work is about, endless permutations.


 Above are Graham Pullen and Susi Gutierrez at their private view last evening. A nice friendly event and some lovely works, they are both print makers and Susi also paints. They managed to get a lot of works into the space without it feeling like chaos. We also met 'Colennso' our ex mayor who was on fine form and always good fun. After the private view we then went off for a couple in our local micro pub and proof is below. It is a lovely little space with very good beer. After that we should have gone onto a friends birthday party but were feeling pretty tired so we headed home.


 I am off to draw soon and rest after todays busy Lantern workshop, I would have had some pics of it but left my phone at home. Jo McIntosh came and helped and was most fun and great with the kids. I will take some pics tomorrow to show what we have been upto over the weekend.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment