Monday 26 December 2016

Dots and Life...


Above is a drawing I drew a little while ago and today was given as a Christmas card. I have not seen it in a while and I love it still, a proper bit of what I do....



Above is the front of my nearly finished book, it is making me think that I might just have to do a large scale version of some time. I would love to have the time to do this soon....

Today has been a lovely family day with my son, my wife and my step daughter, almost perfect. Great meal and us time.....

Just before I started this blog I logged onto my social media and the first thing I saw was that George Michael has died, this comes as an extra shock on this years toll of famous people. I was never his biggest fan but you did always notice what he did musically and unfortunately you also noticed some of his other mishaps but him and Rick Parfitt in a couple of days it makes you worried what can happen before the end of the year.


Above is a small selection of sea pottery.


On the subject of celebrity deaths the biggest one for me in this last year was the death of David Bowie and this was one of my responses it was an intense few weeks while I worked on it.

Short blog tonight

Peace Love and Understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment