Saturday 24 December 2016

A selection of works.










Above is a selection of works from the last 18 months or so I have no new ones to show you today what with it being the run up to the festive season. I do hope you enjoy them half as much as I enjoyed making them and on reflection I am very happy with them.

Below is a project I did just before The Tate St Ives closed due to extension works, more about that later but I remixed a booklet so to speak and finally handed it back in to the recycling perspex box on the way out and to my knowledge they still have it. The works at the Tate have taken an over long time and I for one can't wait for it to re-open it is such a great part of this town we live in.













Well I am off to finish wrapping presents and to draw and relax for tomorrows big day, us with the Kids it doesn't always happen and this year it has so fabulous,

Peace, Love and Unity to all......

No comments:

Post a Comment