Monday 17 October 2016

Some work and starting the week.

Hello, Today's blog will be slightly different from recent ones. I did finish a drawing last night but it is too dark to take a pic so I will show it another day. So, what I give you today is this little visual insight into, what is a random selection of my work done in the last year. From large drawings A1 to smaller works and book work. So here they are below.....

Blackstar/Starman 

On hand made paper

Two drawings from 'Double Chill'

Two more drawings from 'Double Chill'

On mountboard

First Blackstar

Whole sketchbook work

I have to admit I like them all, well they do feel quite a part of me as in the time taken on most of them. It is a bit like seeing a friend you have not seen for a while when I view these again. Not a bad feeling to have about your own work. I do not seem to be the type of artist that doesn't like their own works from the past.

Below, something different:-


As usual this Monday morning I attended the drawing class at Barnoon Workshop led by my wife Zoe Eaton. We did some exercises with left and right hand drawing and then made a collage/drawing and above is mine, not done this for a long time and what fun it was too.

Cheers!

Off to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment