Monday 25 July 2016

Work and Birthday Presents etc


Above is one of three drawings I did last night, quite bright isn't it....



Above is the reverse bleeding narrative with some additions.


Above is the third in the series and one further bleed through with additions....


A difficult still life from today's Drop In and Draw but interesting....


 Above me enjoying a visit to The Penwith Gallery on my Birthday. Pic courtesy of my son.


Above interesting book and draw your own postcards and below a new set of sharpies I am sure they will come in very handy......

Having a fab birthday and just been on facebook to find a message from David who had found one of my art drops, looks like they have gone to a good home, I like it when that happens.

Well I am off with family and friends tonight for a meal out and a couple of beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment