Monday 27 June 2016

Start The Week, new drawings and a tree.



Above is a new drawing that I did the other night but forgot to take a pic so I thought I would show it.


Above and below are the new pair of drawings I did last night whilst watching glastonbury on the tele. I think what I have seen this has been mighty good although I did miss a lot too. I keep remembering the best Bowie tribute and a genuine one to of The Last Of The Shadow Puppets doing 'Moonage Daydream'. They nailed it. That aside a drawing and it reverse done so four pages in to my new book which will be up for sale when finished.


Below is a drawing I did this morning at The Barnoon Workshop's 'Drop In And Draw' session. Today Zoe Eaton took us out to Barnoon Cemetery  and the whole group did a drawing of this tree and this is mine.


Below is a drawing that I did earlier this year but it has been on my mind to do a much larger one.

I also delivered my new big pebble drawing to the UYS Gallery St Ives today.

Cheers for now art lovers...... More drawing to do and a big match tonight too.

No comments:

Post a Comment