Saturday 2 April 2016

Get Creative and not my second blog of the day....

This morning got up slightly earlier for a Saturday and got up to the workshop because we were hosting a BBC Get Creative workshop. We had quite a few people of all ages turn up for our free workshop. We had them making small tiles so we could decorate the outside the place later in the year. Also Erin Lacy, part of the Barnoon Team did pebble paintings, both activities went down really well with the kids and adults. 
It all finished by 1pm.... We had a quick lunch and then home.


Above is a drawing that I have been working on for a few days and the one directly below took just over a week but is now finished you can see the daily updates in previous blogs.
Talking of blogs the other blog published today 2nd April was actually intended to be published on the 25th March so I let it out to the world earlier.

Below here is a bit of a snap shot of the big one I have been working on for several weeks now it is taking its time with just little dots going round, it almost feels like filling in the individual grains of the rings of Saturn. A slight exaggeration but as it grows really slowly it feels like it. I think it is going to take a good few weeks yet to get it finished.


Tomorrow will only be art in the evening as I have to travel back up to Bristol to return my Son to his Mother, shame he couldn't come for the whole of Easter but hey ho such is life. Zoe, my wife has nearly finished her latest painting and I must say it is looking pretty good.

Bye for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment